The Roman Catholic Diocese of Marquette is seeking bright, well-organized, and motivated candidates for the position of principal of Father Marquette School in Marquette. Must be an active Catholic, fully participating in the sacramental life of the church. Other minimum and preferred qualifications include:
- Master’s degree in Education Administration preferred
- 2 to 5 of teaching experience preferred
- 5 years of experience in School Administration preferred
Competitive wage and benefits package. Apply online. No phone calls, please.
We are seeking a secretary/receptionist for our elementary school. This is a full-time position with benefits available. 40 hours per week during the school year and reduced hours in the summer months. Desired qualifications include:
- Strong computer skills
- Organizational and multi-tasking ability
- Friendly and supportive of Catholic faith
The deadline to apply is May 2, 2014.
Please send resumes to:
Principal, Father Marquette Catholic School
500 S. Fourth Street
Marquette, MI 49855