We thank you for considering Father Marquette for your child's education. We think you'll find that the small class sizes, a faith-filled environment, and academic achievement make Father Marquette Catholic Academy much more than just a school.
To register your child for school, you must complete a registration packet, and return it to our school office. You must also register online with Smart Tuition. Please note the following as well:
- Parents must pay a non refundable registration fee at the time of registration.
- You can find tuition payment options online at Smart Tuition's enrollment or login page.
- We make tuition scholarships and transportation assistance available for qualifying families.
- We require income verification for those applying for a tuition scholarship. Apply online for a scholarship. Our School ID code to use when applying for financial assistance is 13060.
- At Father Marquette, we use Gesell Screening as an observational and early intervention assessment. Here, we measure your child’s area of development and place him/her appropriately according to the results. We administer the screening for new students in the spring and prior to the start of school for late enrolling students.
You may call or visit Father Marquette Catholic Academy for more information about registering your child.